The perfect treat for those out there following a low carb diet or those that just prefer a no-sugar alternative to traditional brownies. Made using whole food ingredients, gluten-free and nutritious with a boost of 6 superfoods and organic coffee. This recipe is dairy-free and vegan adaptable and perfect for entertaining or to meal prep for the week and bust those sugar cravings!
Fudgy Superfood Keto Brownies
- 150g Unsalted organic butter (or coconut butter)
- 100g Coconut oil
- 140g Granulated erythritol (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 100g premium dark chocolate (90% cocoa)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder 🌰
- 3 x 700g eggs 🥚***
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 Sachet (10g) Lean Blend Superfood Espresso (or ground coffee of choice)
- 200g Sugar-Free Chocolate chips (optional)
*** Egg alternative can be used. Scroll down for a vegan chia seed egg recipe!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius & pre grease/line with parchment paper (bottom and sides) a brownie tin/tray or 9” cake tin.
2. In a medium heatproof bowl combine coconut oil, butter, sugars & premium chocolate. Melt over a water bath or microwave in 30-second increments until well dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 mins.
3. Add in all remaining ingredients and whisk until completely combined (try not to over whisk as it can go cakey instead of fudgy!)
4. Pour into your prepared tray/tin and place in the oven for 25-30 mins (try not to overcook it you’ll end up with cake). Remove from oven and allow to completely cool in tray/tin before removing!
5. Optional toppings; add 1/4 cup of peanut butter melted with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and sweetener of choice drizzled on top with toasted nuts/coconut or fresh raspberries.
Recipe for Lean Blend by:
Vegan Chia Seed Eggs
1. For 1 chia seed egg, combine 1 tbsp ground chia seeds with 1/3 cup of water and soak for 5-10 mins until set.
2. Double or triple the measurements depending on how many eggs are needed for the recipe.