These peanut butter energy bites are infused with superfoods and are the perfect way to curb those afternoon hunger cravings!
The original recipe is from our Vegan Reset Plan created by the amazing Naturopath and Nutritionist Pheobe Stehbens.
We decided to give the original recipe a twist and add our SUPERFOOD Infused Hot Chocolate Sachet in place of the Raw Cacao.
- Packed with Antioxidants
- Stevia Sweetened
- Organic Raw Cacao
- Boosts Metabolism
- Reduces Cravings
- Enhances Mental Clarity
And so much more!
This is also the easiest bliss ball recipe we've found, no food processor needed!
Ok, enough chit chat here's the recipe! You have GOT to try it!
Superfood Choc Peanut Butter Energy Bites RECIPE
7 ingredients - 15 minutes - 3 serves
- 3 tbsps Quick Oats
- 1 1/2 tbsps Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Sachet Lean Blend Superfood Infused Hot Chocolate
- 1/16 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Unsweetened Almond Milk (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, flax, Superfood Infused Hot Chocolate, sea salt, peanut butter and maple syrup. Add almond milk if the dough is too thick and sticky.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1-inch in diameter. Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for seven days or in the freezer for longer. Always serve chilled.
One serving is equal to one ball.
Use certified gluten-free oats.
Use sunflower seed butter instead.
Add vanilla extract.
No Maple Syrup
The Superfood Infused Hot Chocolate is already naturally sweetened so you can skip it or use honey instead.
No Quick Oats
For best results, these balls need a smaller oat-texture. If you substitute with rolled oats, pulse a few times in a food processor to chop them up into a quick oats texture.
Original recipe by Pheobe Stehbens