Peanut Butter Twix Slice
These delicious bars will satisfy sweet cravings while giving you a superfood boost! Plus they can be made ahead of time and frozen for a delicious snack ready to go all the time!
- 50g almond meal
- 50g coconut flour
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- dash of almond milk
- 1 jar of smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 4 tbs melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp solid coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 sachets Lean Blend Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Combine base ingredients and add some almond milk if too dry. Then press into a tin and take to the freezer - wait for 20 minutes to get solid.
- Whisk the maple with coconut oil of the middle layer and then add peanut butter. Pour it over the base layer and return back to the freeze for 20 more minutes.
- Microwave the coconut oil with maple for 10-15 seconds and then mix it with the cacao powder. Pour over the previous layer and freeze again for 1 hour
- Cut into portions/slices/chunks and keep in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer (If frozen allow the slice to defrost a little before digging in!).
Recipe By: Ines @crushinglimits
Ines is an emergency doctor, personal & fitness trainer, food photographer & cafe brunch lover blogger and social media content creator. She shares her daily life and health, fitness and lifestyle tips in her Instagram account @crushinglimits between her busy lifestyle and different jobs. She tries to make the whole world smile a tiiiiiiny bit more with her crushing and incredible creations! 👩⚕️☀️📸